Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Good Day, all around

The weather was perfect. Beautiful. Upper fifties, but sunny so it felt like seventy.

Got my ass in gear and actually got a little excercise - forty minutes walking at a decent clip to and from the Whole Foods Market in my relative neighborhood. And managed to not buy anything unhealthy while there, just some nice veggies, thank you very much.

Just really couldn't get over how lovely it was outside. Just intermittent, whispy clouds drifting by with a nice breeze. Just, really, perfect.

Then I come home to find out that, thank goodness, Papelbon will be our closer after all, rather than getting a starting rotation spot. Such a relief, given the, well, lack of alternatives. Although I have to admit I'm not much enthused by Tavarez being anywhere in the lineup, as a starter, middle relief or closer. That guy only surprises me when he pitches well. But I don't want to ruin this perfect day with talk of negativity.

Not much longer to wait for the start of the regular season. Getting downright giddy!

So, tonight, it's more basketball.
Go Saluki's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home