Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Crap

So the winning streak against the Orioles came to an end tonight.
They teased me in the 9th, bringing it to within one before Harris was caught stealing for the final out.

Ok, I'm over it. Let's move on.

We had a crazy huge hail storm this evening, causing Mia (Dave's cat) to go running apeshit all over the apartment.
Hopefully, the storm will show itself to be giving way to some fantastic weather tomorrow, since a friend of mine has an extra ticket to the Cubs game tomorrow afternoon.

They actually won a game yesterday, so maybe they'll do something tomorrow.
I like the Cubs, which is to say, I feel for them.
They really do stink this year so far but, I love going to Wrigley, so it should be a good time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Wrigley"'s great. Have fun, and a beer for me!

5/18/2006 10:03 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Should be a good one.
The potentially triumphant return of Kerry Wood.
Beer will be had. oh yeah.

5/18/2006 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home