Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Shameless Plugging

Seeing as I have time right now, as the sox are currently losing to the Yankees with three innings and change to go, I will take this opportunity to guilt trip any readers I may have.

So, here's the deal.
I got diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis about two and a half years ago.
I won't kid you. It's a bitch. Couldn't walk for a while, slur my speech, can't feel my feet, etc.
But more importantly, my best friend and now, for the third time, roommate, Dave, as soon as he heard, Cowboyed Up and signed on for the fundraising MS150 bike ride.
This is his third year of doing it.

I invite anyone with discretionary cash to spare to check out his pledge site, and contribute. (and yes, it's tax-deductible)

Now back to our regularly scheduled baseball game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home