Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Too much joy

They all count. This counts more.

Every team loses games.
Every team loses games to teams they have no business losing to.
Red Sox lost some dumbass games to the Devil Rays.
White Sox lost some embarrassingly to the Royals.
True, both sets of games occured with teams within losing teams' division.
Also true, both teams lost to are of no foreseeable consequence.

This, my friends, brings me to the Yankees.
Never mind this is still early in the season.
Never mind that going into this series we're essentially tied with them in the standings.
Never mind that they are in our division.

This is the Evil Fucking Empire we're talking about here people!

Nothing is sweeter than going into their house, and kicking the living shit out of them.

I could summarize the game for you, but anyone who reads this because they care about the Red Sox (or because they hate the Yankees) already knows how it went down.
It seemed an 11 run lead was enough to risk putting Seanez in for the bottom of the ninth. The "please don't create a save situation" substitution.
No prob. 1-2-3. Go on with your bad self, Rudy.
Bottom line, the final score was 14-3. Sox win! Big time!




I'm as happy as a little girl.
And no, that isn't me. What do you want? My parents are immigrants. They didn't concern themselves with baseball onesies when I was so small. But rest assured, as soon as my brother and his wife procreate, they will be well supplied.

Now, onto the next game. Mom always said don't spend it all in one place but, against the Yankees, I think she'll make an exception.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home