Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Because I have enough to worry about

I understand that, as a Red Sox fan, I am supposed to be consumed primarily by the activity of the Yankees.
That said, I am not in the position to concerm myself this much with the Toronto Blue Jays.
I harbor no ill will towards them, I am simply preoccupied.
Don't get me wrong. I have taken note, from the get-go, that the Blue Jays were going to be a force to be reckoned withk, never mind the fact that they gave us both of our first two losing series.
The fact of the matter is this.
It doesn't matter how threatening you are. We won two years ago. If you're not the Yankees impeding an eventual repeat, I don't have enough room on my radar to care. Not yet, anyway.
I have all the respect in the world for the BJ's, honest I do. I just lack the attention span at this point.
With games, or, game, against the Yankees feeling like October, I just don't have the will to elevate another division game to that level of urgency. No offense.
Become a legit rival season after season, and I'm there for you. Until then, you're a surprise, be it good or bad.

Back to the game.

Pap is up, even though we're tied.

We love the Papelbon!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home