Wednesday, May 03, 2006

32 Flavors of Pissed Off

Ok, so, we all know Jess doesn't have/can't afford cable.
So, I'm sitting here "watching" as the updates come in from MLB.com.
We (the Red Sox, thank you very much) are up by one.
A relief pitcher (Foulke has come in)
I am informed, with a Blue Jay on base, that a run-scoring play has occured.
"ok" I say to myself, just don't be a home run. I'm ok with this as long as it's not a home run.
What do I then see as an update? Home fucking run.

Happy camper I am not.

So now Timlin is in and I'm hoping for the best in the remaining innings.
I'm hoping there'll be a reason for the fantabuloso Papelpon to prove to everyone watching ESPN (which I don't have) why he got rookie of the month for April.

Back to my frickin' game.

Go back to Canadia! (yes, I know it's not a word, I was being fascetious, dammitt!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home