Sunday, April 30, 2006

In a word: Rudy

So, we're losing. Down 3-2. Schilling's been taken out.
What next? Well, from my perspective, it appeared to be an admission of defeat with three innings left to play.
Rudy fucking Seanez.

Allows a two run homer. now it's 5-2.

Some pretty nifty things happen in the top of the ninth.
Two homers. Now it's 5-4.
Problem being, of course, the score should be 3-4, in out favor.

Rudy, I'm not a fan.
We definitely had more chances to score in this game that weren't taken advantage of, and of course it's not all his fault but, from in front of my computer, it just looks like he was put in to seal our fate. Red Sox lose to Tampa frickin' Bay. Unreal. Pisser.
They're just the team we should've destroyed to kick the ego back into that comfort zone. We're facing the Devil, er sorry, the Yankees tomorrow.

Let's start May off right, boys.
Do it for the Jessinatrix.
Hell, just do it. It's a moral imperative. Dammitt.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

3 words....I'm NOT Rudy....and I'm soooo glad. I feel the same as you, Jess.
Signed, a Connecticut survivor, for now. Patience wearing thin..time for the mid-season break. Bring on the Bums.
Color my car yellow. For real.

4/30/2006 4:50 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

It just doesn't bode well for the future, when we'll be challenged by, you know, a real team?
Remaining as optimistic as I can.
True to the end to my boys, even though they are emotionally abusive from time to time.

4/30/2006 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home