Tuesday, April 25, 2006

And fruition

Thankfully, it turned out as I'd anticipated. Pap got the save.
Good man. boy. whatever you want to call some guy who's willing to shave his head if he _wins_ a bet.
Anyway, happy. Sleepy.
Red Sox aside, I think I've slept about four hours in the last three days. Insomnia's a bitch, especially when one of your medical symptoms is chronic fatigue.
Will have to discuss with my neurologist when I see him next in June.

For those of you confused, will explain. Eventually.

Go Sox!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

I hope you have the right mattress. That's what I do. But after yesterdays deluge of hits to my blog, I'm a happy guy. I hope just 2 in 10 return as regular readers. Wow. Feel better, and ya gotta love the game last night, at least mostly. Nitpicking aside.

4/26/2006 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home