Sunday, April 23, 2006

And........exhale

Mercifully, my boys ended their skid at three losses, winning today against the Blue Jays. I'm feeling better now. Way much gooder. How 'bout Pap? Still not the easiest of saves for him, what with two hits to start, but still, showing his poise. And Willie Harris? Well, at least we know he can get hit by a pitch to reach base if nothing else. And I mean nothing else.
At any rate, I'm glad Clement got this win. Hopefully this is the beginning of another beautiful streak of wins.
I'm just looking forward to the boys coming here for their set of games with the White Sox so I can actually watch some of these games on TV, or in person instead of over the computer. Ah....patience, grasshopper.
Now if we could just get the Evil Empire to stay at the bottom, then things would really be coming up Millhouse.
Enough. I'm happy. Now to try to settle down so I can actually get a decent nights sleep before my interview tomorrow morning. Let's see, seven hours or so 'til I try to fall asleep? That should be enough time to relax. I'm guessing that since the birds outside woke me up at 5AM today, it shouldn't be a problem.

5 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

See what a grounder to SS can do for you, especially when it happens with one out in the ninth! I hope you stop over at my blog once in a while. When the mood strikes, I can be pretty entertaining and write about baseball, all at once. peteronall.blogspot.com. Have a great rest of the weekend, and 12-7...sounds good.

4/23/2006 4:40 PM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Go to my blog..I put your link there! If you want to link me here, my addy is in the comment above, and you can call my blob----Peter On Everything. Red Sox Forever. Don't be a stranger...Peter

4/23/2006 4:50 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Thanks, Peter, and have a good weekend to you too. I have been visiting, just under the radar. Good stuff.

4/23/2006 6:10 PM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Blogger posting problems this mornng, for all blogstat people. At least it's the day off for the loved team (ours) and the hated one (you know who). Take care, and thanks for the link. This might be the start of a beautiful friendship. (Sounds like Bogey, I know.) Bye Ingred.

4/24/2006 11:45 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

C'mon over to Randomfandomredsoxnyc, & guest post there.

Welcome!

4/24/2006 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home