Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ahead of schedule

And, as a result, idle.
Woke up earlier than I had hoped today, so started up early as well.
Made coffee. Drank coffee.
Went to gym. Walked four miles, did some other weight crap.
Went to Marshall's, bought some more workout clothes.
Home. Shower. Dress.
Get into daily hissing fight with roommate's spawn of satan of a cat.

And here I am. Idle.
Really need to get that damn job. Or at least some temp work.

I'm finding myself waiting for inspiration than hasn't materialized.
Something, anything that will force me into action.

Hrm. Maybe I'll go for a walk. Not the treadmill kind, the, it's a beautiful day outside so why don't you go enjoy it, kind.

Well, I do have six hours to kill til I hopefully get to see Beckett kick some serious ass against Cleveland. Via computer screen, of course.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Idle and nothing to do? You can always call me and say hi...maybe your humor comes through on the phone...maybe it would be good luck for the SOX,maybe none of the former...you can email me from my profile...jusst a thought..I'm home till 6.

4/27/2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger R ADK said...

https://setup-wireless-printer.com/hp-officejet-pro-6968-setup-windows/

7/22/2019 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home