Friday, April 28, 2006

Che razza da gioca e?!

Shit, I don't remember how to spell in Italian.
It's supposed to say "What kind of game is that"?!

Red Sox got creamed last night.
Beckett was shell-shocked before the first inning was even over.



I'll just let it go at that.

Thinking about it is making me a little pissy.

*sigh*

It's ok, it's ok.
I'll go to the gym. Listen to some loud angry music and get it out of my system on the treadmill.

All right, Clement. You're up. It's Tampa Bay. This is most definitely winnable. Don't let us down. No pressure.


Just took a break to go watch highlights from game 4 of the 2004 ALCS.
Feeling better now.
On with the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Treadmills do wonders, don't they. Endorphinably great!

4/28/2006 9:33 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Feeling much better now.
It's a beautiful thing.

4/28/2006 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home