Thursday, April 27, 2006

Meet Jess



So, I'm still learning about this happy land of blogging and just figured out how to upload a picture. Problem? Of course, there are no save pictures of me out there for me to let you who don't know me personally know what I look like, which actually might be doing you all a favor.

Favors be damned! I found a picture that Dave had saved from when we went to the Chicago Auto Show a couple years ago. This was all part of the fundraising being done for his MS150 bike ride team. Apparently, he had raised the most money over Super Bowl weekend, someone had donated the tickets to the preview night for charity, and off we went! (A little extra background - I was diagnosed with MS about 2 1/2 years ago. A week later Dave had found out about the ride, and has been doing it every year since)

So anyway, this is me, sitting in a Viper. That was a fun night. Got blitzed on champagne and got to get dressed up for the first time really since, well, shit, I don't know when.

And there you have it. One of these days I'll get a real picture of me on here, but until then, this is me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

You look so mean. Don't mind me, I was just passing along. Nice wheels!

4/27/2006 3:36 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I was trying to look fierce, not mean. Ah well, best laid plans.

4/27/2006 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home