Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Anticipation

Days like today are ones that I really wish I had cable for NESN.
The Red Sox begin a series at the Yankees tonight.

I wanna watch! Waaaaaah! ah well, good thing I have this computer.
Tomorrow it's on ESPN so I'll be at the bar to watch it.

I can't express how excited I am.
We're coming off a nice sweep of the O's, so the confidence level is kicking back into gear.
Beckett's pitched against the Yankees before. Remember the Marlins-Yankees series win? Huh? Yeah.
I'm predicting that Beckett will return to form and Randy Johnson will be out before the fifth inning is over.

And, to be honest, I don't even think this is wishful thinking on my part.

I'd ramble more, but I think I'm just spouting because I just got home from the gym and seem to have a little excess energy left over. That's what happens when I only go 4 miles instead of 6 on the treadmill, I guess.
I don't mind. It's making me type hella fast.

Ok, back to my priorities.
Go Sox!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

And I'm hella excited 'bout tonight's game. Enjoy. 5 innings seem a bit too much, but no more run predictions from me. Hey, I got ONE right, right on the nose!

5/09/2006 4:46 PM  
Blogger Peter N said...

And 4 miles is nuttin' to sneeze about!

5/09/2006 4:47 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Yeah, I'm not going to make anymore predictions today. I figure getting the DiNardo win right was enough. I do not want to tempt fate.
Not yet, anyway.

5/09/2006 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home