Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yeah, well, crap

Papelbon finally has an ERA that isn't 0.00.
I'm sorry it had to happen, but, ah well, it (theoretically) had to happen some time.
In the meantime, allow me to walk you thru the remainder of the ninth.

Papi's up. 3-2, and...........out swinging. Crap.

Now Manny,

Lines out to first.

Crap. Crap. Crap. Damn. C'mon boys!
I can't believe I'm saying this, but, it's up to you, Dustan!!!!

Son of a bunny. How 'bout that?! A passed ball?
Ok V-Tek, it's now up to you. Do the Jessinatrix proud.

And the pinch-runner's to 3rd. Go on Willie.
Now, c'mon Jason.

And he's out.
Son of a bitch.
Yeah, well, crap.

Fine. At least it wasn't the Yankees.
Nonetheless. If I'm not mistaken, with the Yankees winning, we have yet again relinquished first place in the division. Aw, for the love of Hannah!

fuck a duck. Aflaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

I used to say that duck thing way back in college. Where'd that come from, Jess? I laughed. And there ain't much to laugh about after last night.

5/04/2006 9:47 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Not sure where it comes from.
Just good old fashioned rhyming vulgarity.
Gotta love it.

5/04/2006 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home