Thursday, May 04, 2006

Now was that so hard?

You know, I'm in the mood for a nice, boring game.
Red Sox score 5 in the first, and that's the final.
Not so much. It seems people wanted to make it interesting.

I almost got nervous late. Seanez, Tavarez, you know the drill, but fate wouldn't let me get that pissed off again.

After allowing it to become a save situation, Tavarez is taken out, leaving the Pap
to inherit a runner. It's 7-4
Then he added another runner. Ok, breathe. Tying run at bat. breathe.
And he's out! Ball hit. Pap to Youk. #11 Pap m'boy. All is well.
BMore tomorrow. Please, tell me it's ok to expect a nice clean series full of wins?
G'night, Gracie.

And goodnight to all in the blogosphere.
I overdid it at the gym today. Tired. Gotta go relax with some Netflix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home