Saturday, May 06, 2006

The weather made me do it!

Not blog, that is.
It has been absolutely beautiful here in Chicago the last coupla days.
My comfort zone is 50-65 degrees Farenheit, and it's been in the mid 50's the last few days.
Hence, I've been doing little more than enjoying the weather. That and going out last night with the roommate, meeting up with far too absent friends and as a result, walking off the hangover this morning and afternoon (6 miles on a treadmill plus 3 miles walking around the neighborhood does wonders).
So I'm feeling good. All rehydrated, and ready for whatever's next.

The boys won last night, very nice.

Tonight, Wakes - round two with the timely return of the great knuckleball backstop of Mirabelli.

Let's see it boys, make me proud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home