Saturday, May 20, 2006

Not exactly according to plan

but I'll take it.

Mets blew a 4-0 lead to lose to the Yankees in extra innings.
But my boys didn't lose any ground by beating Philly again, this time 8-4.
Yeah, Beckett allowed a three run homer late, but he also reminded folks that he used to play in the National League.
My man Josh batted .500 with 2 hits and 2 RBI's, including a solo shot homer.

So, all in all, I'm pretty damn content.

Hope all of you out there are too.

Let's see about a sweep tomorrow, shall we? Then back home to face the Devil, I mean, the Yankees. Hopefully, they'll receive a morale reducing thrashing from the Mets tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Wow, Josh is YOUR man? Maybe I can meet him after the season if you two have a party or something. Enjoy Lenn's last today, and hope he can give us 5 or 6 quality.

5/21/2006 9:13 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

My man? Sadly, no. But a girl can wish, right?
Hopefully Lenny'll pleasantly surprise the crap out of us today.
He's done it before, just not enough for me to expect it.

5/21/2006 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home