Saturday, February 03, 2007

Funny, I thought I'd left Minnesota

We are deep in the midst of a cold snap.
Currently 2 degrees, with an anticipated windchill of minus 25-30 degrees.
Lovely.

Walked to the CVS down the street and made the mistake of breathing while wearing a scarf. My breath hit my glasses and froze instantly, leaving me to remove them and make my journey completely blind. Thankfully, there was no ice on the ground or I'd be making this post in traction.

The Captain Jessmobile is back in commission but has fully embraced it's Winter name of The Salt Lick.
If I were still living in Minnesota it'd be attracting deer at this point.

So, I find myself rethinking my plans for Super Bowl Sunday.
Not sure I'm ready to venture out again, only to be surrounded by more than one's share of psychotic Bears fans.
But we'll see.

Enjoy the weekend.
I'll be dreaming of warmer days, and Spring Training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home