Friday, January 12, 2007

Strange, even for me

I fell asleep watching a dvd last night.
This morning my dvd player was blinking at me.
I opened it up, no dvd. I thought it had swallowed it.

I come out to the dining room to find a screwdriver to open it up and say to my roommate "I don't know how, but I think my dvd player ate a dvd."
He retorts "I don't know how, but I found a dvd in the toilet."

Yep, same one.
So now I'm sleepwalking? And if I am, I'm carrying dvd's to the bathroom in the middle of the night and chucking them into the toilet?

Something's got to change. I think it'll have to be me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but was it a crappy DVD?

1/15/2007 9:32 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Actually, no, it wasn't.
At least, not according to me.
It was one of the Season discs for Grey's Anatomy, one that I would gladly watch again. So, quite honestly, I have no clue what part of my subconscious would feel the need to flush it.


Oh, and fyi, it still plays fine, despite it's apparent past trauma.

1/15/2007 9:59 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Oh, and as further confirmation of it not being a crappy-ass DVD, Grey's Anatomy just won the Golden Globe for best Drama, so there.

I still like it, and will watch it, regardless of what my subconscious may do the dvd's containing it.

Alrighty then.

1/15/2007 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home