Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Broadcasting Slaughter Rule

So, I'm sitting on my couch, drinkin' a beer, working on a blanket I'm making for my brother and his wife, watching the Patriots destroy the Packers. Basically, a perfect Sunday afternoon.

The braintrust at CBS switched the game over to the one going on in New Orleans.

Granted, it was the 4th quarter and my Pats were up 28-zip, and the New Orleans game was only a 7 point differenct, but it made me a little peevish.

So, being stuck in my region, I've now switched over to Fox to watch the Bears vs. the Jets. Thankfully, the Jets are losing, something I needed to see after their win last week over the Pats. Asshats.

Anyway, back to the couch. Just needed to interject.
Go Pats!

1 Comments:

Blogger KAYLEE said...

Patriots win 35-0.i hated that game switch too.

11/19/2006 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home