Monday, October 09, 2006

John Lennon, Scott Bakula, PJ Harvey and.....me

So it's my birthday, mine as well as those mentioned in the header.
I'm 32 today, or 100000 in binary.

What's to be said? Another day, another year.
This isn't a significant birthday in any sense of the word, so I guess I'll just let it go at that. Maybe I'll go out and watch some football tonight, dunno.
I actually managed to be good yesterday, despite the entire day of great football. Didn't have a single drink. Not a one.

So, October 9th, eh? Ok, time for the Wikipedia info:

Well, it's Thanksgiving in Canada today.
In 1919 the Black Sox scandal had it's official finish, with the Reds "winning" 5 games to 3.
In 2004 democratic elections are held for the first time in Afghanistan.
And yeah, lots of birthdays, including my friend Scott.

As well as:

Camille Saint-Saens
John Lennon (and Sean Lennon)
Trent Lott - d'oh!
Jackson Browne
Sharon Osbourne
Tony Shalhoub
Scott Bakula
P.J. Harvey
Annika Sorenstam

Ok, that's enough trivia for one birthday, yes?
Yes.

Time for coffee.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Fuckin' Birthday!

I'd support you for Senate Majority Leader anytime!

10/09/2006 2:38 PM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Belated happy b'day wishes from me, too! I hear this morning (Thurs.) that it is cold in ChiTown...with flurries...please tell! Blogger is working yet again.

10/12/2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Thanks, guys!

10/15/2006 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home