Thursday, September 21, 2006

Papi Papi Papi!!!!!

Timing is everything.
I had just arrived at a bar where my friend was playing pool that night, hoping to quick say hi and leave to figure out some dinner.

I look up and what do I see? Oh, the Sox-Twins game is on in here! Excellent.

Not two seconds later, the fantabulous Big Papi hits the record 51st home run, the most for any Red Sox player.

So nice to see.
But there's more game to watch, granted we're winning, and granted it won't matter in the long run for the season, just pleased I got to watch it happen, if only from a bar stool.

We love the Papi!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

What a moment!! And then again, an hour and a half later, what a moment! And Josh was just great, mixing it up. Glad it was on the tube for you!

9/22/2006 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home