Monday, September 11, 2006

If memory serves

Well, I know I drank too much yesterday.
I know I was home, tipsy, by 7:30PM.
I know the Pats won, by a safety, and that the Red Sox won too.

I think, I joined a women's football team last night.
I think, I also joined a bowling team.

Oh, ow, yeah, I definitely arm-wrestled some people too. The biceps, they're sore.

Oh boy, what've I gotten myself into?
This is what happens when I don't sufficiently train for the drinking, I mean, football season.

It's 7AM.
I'm awake, and, I think, still a little tipsy.

Oh boy.

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure I decided to go to Minnesota this weekend too.
I need to write shit down when I'm that tipsy, to avoid blurry memory mornings such as this.

Ah well, if nothing else, I'm certain I had fun, and probably made an ass of myself. Welcome back football!

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

And the results of the arm wrestling? On tape? Or in your memory?? Las Vegas odds are soon to be posted.

9/12/2006 8:41 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I was rather successful, I think. But certainly nothing Vegas odds-worthy.

9/14/2006 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home