Friday, August 18, 2006

Begin Phase One

Well, I'm getting ready to head out.
Almost time for the first of five against the much hated Yankees.
This one, the first of today's doubleheader, is on ESPN so I can actually watch it on tv, at the bar.

We'll have to see how the first few innings go before I decide to start drinking this early in the day.
Here's hoping though.

We're only 1 1/2 games out after yesterday's trouncing of the Yanks by the O's (thank you Baltimore!). So, per usual, the cautious optimism is in place.
Just hoping our pitching staff is up to the challenge.

Days like today I'm ok with being out of work.
So for all of you, stuck at work, I'll pass the warm thoughts for our Sox on as I watch.


Go Sox!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah!!!!! @$%#* New York!!!!

Have a beer for me. I'm on the wagon due to medication >:(

8/18/2006 1:19 PM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Started bad. Got worse. No words. Take care. The 'pen hit the bottom of the barrel. BIGTIME

8/19/2006 9:24 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Sad, sad day.

8/19/2006 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home