Friday, August 11, 2006

Alrighty then!

Apparently, I need to threaten not watching games more often.
My Sox kicked many, many levels of ass tonight, as well they should've.

More importantly, the Yankees and the Twinkies lost tonight too, narrowing parts of the gap in the division and Wild Card races for us in the future.

So, yay!

On the football front, I'm feeling pretty good about our Patriots thus far. Yeah, we lost tonight, but you know, considering we had our 2nd/3rd string players in for the last three quarters, I'm pretty damn pleased with losing by three points to Atlanta. For as little as the pre-season counts, I enjoyed the game.
Oh, and by the way, about halfway through the game, the Bears/49ers game came on another channel while I was watching.

It's still going on now, and I can't help but giggle.
For all the experts that were seriously thinking the Bears could be a SuperBowl contender this year. Yeah, well, so far, they're down 10-0 to last year's worst team.

Who knows? But for now, I'm enjoying a nice sarcastic chuckle at the expense of my fellow Chicagoans. Yes, you guessed it. Despite all more recent success by the Patriots, I never did get over that Bears/Pats Superbowl trouncing.
Oh well. Jess who laughs last, laughs best, yes?

*tee hee*

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

That's true! And my daily tour of select blogs, your included, is soooo much easier after a win, as is the writing of a post. But that sorta comes naturally to me. I have an inner voice, happy, sometimes sad, often pissed, and it tells me what to type. Enjoy your weekend Jess.

8/12/2006 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home