Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pardon

I'm going to be a little presumptuous here.
I'm not pretending to be jinxing anything, so you can't blame me if anything turns around here.

It's just that it's late and while, granted, I'm no longer working tomorrow, it is still late and I'm tired.

We just finished scoring 6 in the top of the 8th to make it an 12-5 game at present. I realize it isn't over just yet, but I'm going to bed, content in the thought that we can't screw this up. Not really.

The midweek, leading up to the weekend, is looking good.

My mood is lifting. Further still, I'm going to go see my favorite band in concert on Thursday night, so I'm counting the hours as we speak, tiding myself over in the warm glowing warming glow of the Red Sox.

Good Night all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

And good morning! Day baseball. But you're used to that in Chi town.

7/26/2006 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home