Friday, July 21, 2006

Out of the loop?

I'll happily admit I haven't been paying too too much attention lately, just enough to relish in the Sox winning and the Yanks losing which, frankly, is always enough to make my day.

But I find myself taking pause when I scan tonight's lineup.
Youk at 3rd, Ortiz at 1st, Ramirez the DH and Gabe in LF.
Interesting.

Not a big deal, just interesting.
It's one of those things that catches my attention, especially when we're not playing an NL team in an NL park.

Anyhoo, leave it to our power first basemen to give us a solo shot in the first for the early lead.

That's all for now. I'm going back to watching the game. Hopefully it'll be a quick win. I gotta work in the morning.

And oh yeah, it's the 9th inning for the Yankees and they're down 7-3. One of the few times I'm pleased as punch to see the Blue Jays do well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

All the good stuff happened to us last night. Snyd looked good, Hansen was good for one and one only, as usual, and Little Manny and Mikey bought it in. Sweet. Take care Jess!

7/22/2006 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home