Saturday, July 08, 2006

Pre Game Pit Stop

So, just to summarize, since I want to go watch today's game.
Last night kicked ass in so many ways.
First, I was surrounded my a ton of other Red Sox fans, very happy.
I was, of course, sitting between some White Sox fans, since they got me the ticket, but they were, somewhat, gracious in their defeat.
The home run to the third base side?
Just across the aisle from me. Close but no stogie.

Lester got himself into some jams, but got out of them as well.
Poised young man.
Add in a coupla homers, well, there you go. 7-2 final.

It was just fantastic. No need for specifics, I think, but it was wonderful.
Row 10. Best seats I've ever had. I've never been that close to Manny before but last night, he could hear me yell out to him.

Fantastic. And, to top it all off, there were some lovely fireworks after the game.
Not of the celebratory kind for the White Sox fans, but I took them as celebration.

And oh yeah, I'm going to tomorrow's game too. Not the same good seats. About five levels up, but I'll take it.

As for today. I get to watch it anyway since it's on Fox.
Go Sox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home