Monday, June 19, 2006

Shore Leave

So, I'll be on hiatus for the next twelve days as I venture east to Massachusetts.
Maybe in the first few days I'll pop in and say hey, but once we reach Cape Cod, I'm hoping there'll be nothing in the way of technology (save for a TV for Sox viewing purposes) leaving me with the tranquility of the shore, and the serenity that it should hopefully bring.

And oh yeah, Sox win, Yanks lose.
As a happy Jess retires for a breather.

Have a great couple of weeks all, and take care!

5 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Enjoy your NESN on the island. I'll do what I can to provide good weather. You'd be surprised what I can come up with. Safe trip, Jess.

6/20/2006 9:04 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Thanks Peter.
I'm loving NESN right now.
So far so good, weather wise, but it's early yet.

6/21/2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

Have a great holiday...I've been away myself and just catching up now!

Have fun!
Candy
http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/

6/29/2006 4:36 PM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Today, Sat. July 1, and we lost a game. No big deal, it was our #5 guy (for now, see my today's post) pitching. Ya see what happens when you leave Cape Cod? Hope your trip home was a good one.

7/01/2006 9:27 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

You know? I'll take one loss over however long.
It's just funny to me that they end their win streak, and waste no time ending their errorless streak thereafter. No matter, as long as they keep winning.

7/02/2006 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home