Friday, June 16, 2006

I don't like domes

At least, that's the excuse I'm using at present for my poor boys getting swept by the Twinkies over the last few days.

*sigh*

Moving right along, today is all about prep for me.
I'm taking off for a couple weeks on Tuesday and Dave's borrowing my car for the weekend, so everything I was planning on getting done this weekend, I must do today.
It's not that much, just your basic travel supplies, but my mind isn't that well organized so I was planning on figuring it out over the weekend. No matter.

Time for listmaking. I swear, I should just carry the notepad around with me all day. I really should. And I've been telling myself that for quite some time, due to this whole memory problem issue. Maybe I just keep forgetting to do that?
Who knows.

Tonight, interleague. Atlanta. Lester (who?) v. Hudson.
I won't hold my breath, but will remain hopeful.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

I take it you meant Papi's 450 foot ( hit's the speaker, the one that is never hit ) single. Burn that dome down! And Jon Lester won't be known as "who?' after tonight's start. Plus CT. is blacked out on Fox tomorrow here in CT. Bad move channel 61, Fox Connecticut. Bye.

6/16/2006 10:35 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Yeah, stupid dome. At least have that be a ground rule double or something!
I'm hoping you're right about Lester.

That is an odd choice. I mean, really, Nationals over Red Sox?
Foolish.

Have a good weekend.

6/16/2006 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home