Sunday, June 11, 2006

Six of one, half dozen of the other

Thus far, it looks like we're going to split the games today.
I know, I know, too soon to say, we're just down 5-0 going into the 6th.
I'll stay optimistic if you will. Just keep in mind we've kinda got our second string in for the second game. No Manny, no V-Tek, etc.

At least the Yanks got swept. Sometimes bad things do happen to those you wish it would happen to.

I've had enough for today. Time for some more Katamari, since the blisters haven't fully formed on my thumbs yet.

I blame Dave. He went and bought the PS2 and the game. Now I'm stuck with it, and me, with my addictive personality, have been taken hostage by it.

Ah well, there are worse ways to go, right?

Postscript #1, Ok, so now it's the end of the sixth, and we're only down 6-4. See how I did that reverse Murphy's law thing there? Pretty slick, huh?

Here's hoping the last three innings of the game go just as well.

Postscript #2, Yeah, well, crap. So much for that.
Eh, a split's ok, again, the Yanks got swept, so we're still ok. For now. We gotta figure our bullpen out, somethin' fierce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home