Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Moving right along

Ok, I think I'm over the thrashing we took from the Yankees last night.
Hopefully, the next game that I'll be able to watch will be more enjoyable.
Grrrr... Ok, maybe not quite over it yet. But I fully intend to be by the next game.

Anyhoo, I'm still feeling a little out of sorts this morning.
I had a late dinner combined with beer from the bar.
Such extraordinarily bizarre yet frighteningly vivid dreams last night, I'm still having trouble shaking them.
Some had hum drum enough elements that I was sure they had occured, until I did my morning email/Internet reality check.

So strange. Not worthy of description, just, yeah. Weird.

On to bigger and better things, right? Low expectations for tonight's game.
We got Pauley (who?) against Wang pitching.
Exactly. Low expectations.

And oh yeah, happy All Satan's Day - you know, 06/06/06 or 6/6/06. anyway. Cheers, Lucifer, or the little Omen boy. Pfeh.

Enough. I should hit the gym. Work out some toxins.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Not Pauly (who) but Wang (we solve him). Take care

6/06/2006 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home