Sunday, May 28, 2006

Turn the lights low and think cool thoughts

It's 87 degrees out.
It's 80 degrees inside.
The AC is pushing air, but not cold air.
I am not happy. Must call the landlord.

The thing with MS patients is an inability to tolerate heat.
I am not happy.

Basically, if it's over 70 degrees, it feels like 90 so with 80 degrees in here, you get the idea.

Of course it doesn't help that I'm still a little hungover from yesterday.
Got to hang out last night with my friend Scott who I hadn't really seen or talked to much lately, so it's all worth it in the end.
Still, not feeling groovy today.

I am for the time-being, getting through it by fanning myself with a magazine and enjoying the 5-0 lead the Red Sox have over the Devil Rays after six innings.
And, it looks like the Royals are trying to catch up to the Yankees. Their only down by one run at present, as opposed to the six they were down by after the first inning. C'mon Royals!

Postscript: Well, the Royals lost. But the Red Sox won, despite a horrifyingly atrocious top of the 9th. Wakefield pitched eight solid though, so it's good to see for him. Thankfully, we gave him *just* enough run support to let him get the win.
It got up to 88 degrees. Now it's down to 85. Still very uncomfortable.
Back to my perch in front of the fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home