Saturday, June 10, 2006

Rain abounds

There's supposed to be a double-header for the Red Sox today.
Currently, it's a little rainy.

Likewise, I'm supposed to go the noon White Sox game.
It's raining here as well, so I don't know if that's going to happen.

What ever happened to the glorious sunny Spring Saturday afternoon ballgames I enjoy so much? It couldn't be just a fleeting memory from days gone by.

Nah. It'll lighten up.

All will be well. In the meantime, I may as well hit the gym. I have time and it's certainly not the kind of weather I want to walk around outside in.

Enjoy the game(s) all!

Scratch that. The gym, I mean. Looks like the weather's clearing up a bit.
No time for the gym, must prep for the game. Takes awhile to get down to the South Side and the Cell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home