Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A timely reprieve

My Red Sox got rained out at Yankee Stadium today.

I'm thinking it's a good thing.
Take a day. Get over the heartache and come back like no one's business.

Payback's a bitch, and it's name is the Red Sox! Oh yeah.

As for me, I took advantage of the lovely weather today and instead of going to the gym, took a nice seven mile walk around my extended neighborhood.

It was funny, actually, I ended up walking to my gym and then took the long way to walk back. So, I guess I did go to the gym today, just not in the way I normally do.

Hell, I'm all for saving on gas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

7 miles. Jeez, you're in great shape. I know all the benefits of exercise for you, and all of us. You should be proud....oh yeah, tonight, a game! No rain threat out here in the Northeast. So enjoy Jess.

6/08/2006 9:58 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Not in great shape yet, but definitely enjoying the weather.
It's a nice change from the indoor treadmill.

Glad the rain's held up for tonight.
C'mon, Curt!

6/08/2006 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home