Monday, June 19, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Ah, the beauty of a sweep!
I had the great pleasure of actually watching the game last night as it was on ESPN.
There were definitely some tense moments, but in the end the win was ours. As was a sweep of Atlanta.

This was great for me to see, especially considering the fact that the last game I saw at Fenway was several years ago, against the Braves, and we lost.

Ok, that's it for me. I'm a little overhung, back to bed, then to pack.

Back for a moment with thoughts going into tonight's game.
With the way their season's gone, could anything good come from the Royals?
Well, that's where our starting pitcher comes from, claimed from the Royals via waivers.
Let's see, his one start this season, 10 hits, nine runs, (five earned) over two innings. So, his ERA is 22.50 going into tonight.
As always, I remain cautiously optimistic. At least this time, he has a real ball team backing him up. We shall see. Go (checks the lineup again) Kyle! Yeah, that's his name, Kyle Snyder. C'mon man, lay our fears and doubts to rest tonight, yes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home