Saturday, June 17, 2006

What is this, the Midwest region?

Ok, first things first. Yay! The Sox broke their losing streak with a decisive with against the Braves.
Well done boys, Lester, et al.

Now. The Saturday game.
I don't get one, Red Sox or otherwise, since no Chicago team plays until 3, they're not going to show the early game at all.
dammit. Fox Saturday game of the week, my ass.

Ah well. Back to in front of my computer it is then.
Go Josh!

Postscript: My bad. I went for a walk, took a nice shower and found out that the game was being shown on Fox. Just in time to watch, go figure, Tavarez, give up another run in the eighth. Still, we have a 5-3 lead right now.
Back to the game. Woo hoo!

Postscript #2: Final 5-3. Have I mentioned how much we love the Papelbon! Rock.

Final Postscript: Yankees lose to *snicker* the Nationals. Thank you Mariano Rivera, we now share the AL East Division lead again! Cool beans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home