Friday, July 14, 2006

Balzanos

Well, instead of a postscript, I'll say that.
I'm actually a little speechless, or typeless at the moment.

Huh? No, seriously, without words to discribe my disappointment, not only over the loss, but over the manner with which that loss was sealed.
To tell the truth, I stopped paying attention during the 5th inning, but couldn't resist and came back in the 6th, only to get my hopes up with two runs in a pseudo rally. Yeah, not so much in that respect.

Geez. And the Yankees won.
Crap. So now we're only 1 1/2 games up.

Well, hopefully, if nothing else, the White Sox'll kick some serious ass in tomorrow's game of the week on Fox. 'Course, I'll miss most of it while at work, just hope I come home to find the Yankees losing most miserably.

Ok, now I'm really turning in.
Good night all. Keep the faith.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

It's tomorrow, Jess. I left a comment on my blog in response to yours. As always, thanks for reading. And a Yanks loss to Chicago this afternoon coupled with a Schill thrill tonight? WOW! Hey, did you check out my page over at www.dugoutpress.com/redsox ? I would love your feedback, or a guest article. Let me know. You can email me thru my profile, or at the link at DP. Stay well. Temps are just starting to soar. By Mon/Tues...aaahhhh! Mid to upper 90s with humidity.

7/15/2006 9:50 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Hi Peter.
Of course I've read your other site. It's good to see you maintaining the quality level I've come to depend on from you. I'm happy to say I'm proud of you.

As for temps, it's supposed to get up to 100 tomorrow. Needless to say, now that the AC's working, I will not be leaving the premises. Stay cool.

7/15/2006 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home