Friday, August 11, 2006

Time for historical consistency

If everything follows as it should, the Sox should be fine for the next few days.

Should

In the past, we have owned the Orioles and tonight begins another series against them.
I am choosing to, perhaps erroneously, assume that my dear, recently unskilled Sox will follow suit, and begin a new, long overdue, winning streak.

That said, I'm not going to check in on the game tonight and instead watch the preseason Patriots game, as it's on network television tonight so I can save some money by staying in.

Alright, alright, I will check in. But only intermittently.
Go Sox. We're losing patience here. Granted, there's still, theorhetically, plently of time to catch up, but nonetheless, we're losing time.

Go Sox!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home