Thursday, August 31, 2006

Taking a breather

I'm going to take some time away from writing about my poor Red Sox.
It's just too painful. I will of course, continue to visit my faves, and maybe comment in the interim.

One last note:
On the whole Lester/medical tests/maybe cancer thing -
I'm really hoping it turns out to be nothing.
My brother had cancer of the lymphnodes (Hodgkins) as he was finishing up college.
Pretty much was Lester's age at the time.

But, he came through it fine with treatment.
I'm hoping Lester doesn't have to go through that.
Never mind we don't want him to miss any starts. That is so secondary. not even secondary, tertiary, quarternary, or whatever the word is.

The team in general is ailing, and I'm officially giving them a pass.
Six days to football.

Love you Sox! It's ok.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

And you're OK too...please continue to read my blog if you want to catch up with the emotions of Papi and his quest for 50 plus. And everything else Jess.

9/01/2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Will do, Peter.
Thanks

9/01/2006 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home