Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Something is amiss

When Mark Loretta is the DH for a game. Nothing against the guy, honest. He's great. But.....
No Manny, no Papi, (no Wily Mo either, but that's not as difficult to take)
Oh yeah, no V-Tek either, along with a slew of injured players, primarily pitchers, that are making the end of this season look like something that is going to resemble pulling teeth without painkillers.

On that note, I'm putting my faith in Beckett and the boys and going out for pub quiz.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Did you crush your opponents to take the prize last night?

8/30/2006 8:54 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Love that pic! Yeah, how'd ya do???

8/30/2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Oh, I didn't end up playing. I was a little late.
But I did get a chance to catch up with a bunch of people I hadn't seen in awhile, so it was worth it.

Now, here's hoping that it was just all these night games that were messing with the Sox.

Although, to be honest, I'm starting not to care quite as much.

Nonetheless, c'mon Curt!

8/30/2006 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home