Thursday, September 14, 2006

Go West!

Well, west-ish, just to Minnesota.
I'm off tomorrow morning, bright and early. A last minute notification of a former co-workers wedding has got me taking off to catch up with people I haven't really kept in touch with since I moved to Chicago five years ago.

I'm pretty damn excited. I'm going to see a couple of my favorite non-local people, including Daphne, my friend and sushi buddy. We'll be meeting tomorrow afternoon at our former favorite sushi place. She doesn't live there anymore either, as she's relocated to Oregon.

Should be a good time.
As to the rest of my life? Who knows? It's been going, interestingly. Most specifically, a friend of mine that I hadn't really talked to in over a year has re-entered my life.
It's been great to be back in contact with him. I've missed him and our time together.

At any rate, I'll be back sometime on Sunday, but likely won't post til Monday at the earliest in that, provided I return early enough, it'll be straight to the Globe to watch the remaining football of the day.

Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Hope you had/have a great trip Jess.

9/16/2006 9:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How was Minesoooota?

9/18/2006 9:01 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Yes...we need to hear from you! Hope all is well....

9/18/2006 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home