Saturday, September 30, 2006

Out of commission

So, I haven't posted in a while, something I fully intend to remedy.
I've been kinda sick lately. Nothing really concrete. No fever, no real sicky symptoms like that. Just really run down.
Basically, with the exception of three days, I've spent the last two weeks in bed.
Kinda boring. Kinda dull.

Now, it seems my downstairs neighbor is trying to kill me.
I don't know what kind of music they're listening to. Probably something really mellow. But the base is turned up something fierce and, as I lay in bed, it comes up through the floor, through my mattress, through my pillow, and straight into my brain.
I'm a little migrainey. And, apparently, a little whiney about the whole thing, but, seriously, ready to take an ice pick to the temple. Of course, I don't own one. Time for a Williams-Sonoma run?
Meh, I'll wait it out, and go back to bed.

Dave is having his birthday party tonight, so I need to muster up some energy.
His birthday is on Wednesday, and mine is the following Monday, so, although this is in no way a joint birthday party, it's about as close as I'm going to get to celebrating mine. Although, a nice dinner outing may be in order. But there's time for that. Nine days, if you will.

Ok, sorry for the kvetching. Back to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Bass (low level frequencies) travel through walls too well. The highs are direction oriented. Wow...that sucks. Feel better kiddo!!

10/04/2006 10:22 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Thanks, Peter. Appreciate it.
I'll be back in the swing of things soon enough.

10/04/2006 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home