Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Starting anew

So, given that I've pretty much been constantly ill for the last three months or so, I think it's safe to 'fess up that I hadn't been to the gym in months as well.

So, we start again.
I'm on day three of going to the gym again and I swear, it feels like I never went before. My muscles, apparently, have atrophied. Constant bedrest will do that to a girl.

Nonethess, I'm kinda proud of myself. It's the little victories, you know?
So for the third day in a row, I did an hour on the treadmill and left it at that. Not walking as fast as I had several months ago, not going as far as a result, but still, maintaining for a full hour.

Maybe next week I'll start adding in something along with the treadmill but for now, this is all I can handle. Baby steps, sugar.

Well, now that I'm home, and showered, and admittedly, exhausted, I'm gonna take a crack at not going straight back to bed. To the couch!

More later, as I've been most negligent in my posting.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoy the couch. You've earned it!

10/26/2006 9:45 AM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

hey you knowweall get lazy sometimes me more ften then not but,i am still Young(14 actually).
I love excercising:)and my baseball especially my red sox
-kaylee

10/28/2006 6:06 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

my blog shows that:)
I am addicted to baseball:)
and My (red)SOX!
-kaylee

10/28/2006 6:07 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Ah to be 14. Wait, I don't want that, but I do miss the energy.
Thanks for coming by!

10/28/2006 6:07 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

oh youre welcome:)

10/28/2006 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home