Sunday, October 15, 2006

All signs point to sick

Things are not quite as chipper in the casa de Jess and Dave as they could be.
Seems we're both sick with a similar, lingering, evil-ass cold. Nothing serious, just a royal pain.
However, I did muster up the energy to hit the grocery store and made my famous cream of chicken, mushroom and leek soup. Turned out to be a pretty good batch, so we're both kind of on the mend. Yes, it came from a cookbook, but it's all from scratch, so I can still take credit for it's tastiness.

Football-wise, I just stink this week.
After going 13-1 in my picks league last week, I've only got two correct picks thus far in the day after the noon games.
See what happens when the Patriots aren't playing? I just don't care enough to make wise decisions.

In any case, don't want to tempt my cold any further, so it's back to bed.
What, me, convalescing over the weekend? That never happens!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

As always, I wish you good health. Feel better, drink fluids, and sell that soup nationwide. Made you smile!! Peter...take care.

10/16/2006 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home