Monday, December 04, 2006

Just how many teeth does a girl need, anyway?

Apparently, at least one less than I had yesterday.
I, accident-prone as I am, cracked a tooth down the middle on Friday night and finally had it taken care of today.
Now, before you start thinking of wondrous ways this could have happened, sorry to disappoint. I cracked it eating a nacho chip.
I guess that's what I get for not steering clear of the junk food that night.

In any case, having spent the weekend in severe pain and having used up the last of my Vicodin to get to sleep, and then resorting to booze (football was on, after all) I was more than happy to shell out $250 (thank you, MasterCard) to have that bad boy ripped out.

Of course, one has to wonder why it costs that much to yank a tooth, but, as I sit here, still numb and a little drooly, I'm just glad it's out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

You are SUCH a sweetheart....thank you for wishing Baby Cakes the best. Ya know, it worked! Love ya.........be well....Peter

12/07/2006 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home