Tuesday, January 02, 2007

When in doubt, don't blog

Hello all, hope your New Year's eves and days were fun and happy and safe and all that great stuff.

Haven't been posting lately. Haven't really wanted to.
The bottom line is, what's the point right now? I mean, all I really have to type about are things that I'm not really enjoying about my life right now and, let's face it, that's just a downer, so I'll spare you all.

What's good? Well, the Pats won on Sunday. A game that didn't mean much, but that cost them Harrison due to an injury. *sigh*
If nothing else, at least we're going into the post season on a winning streak, which is more than I can say for some other teams (like the omnipresent Bears, yeah, that's a shame).

What else? Well, baseball season isn't too far away. At least, Spring training isn't, so my optimism is looming, off in the distance somewhere.

And there you have it. Be well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home