Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Good Girl! Now, new plan

Ok, so until I have something worth writing about with regards to my life, I'm going to make a concerted effort to hold myself accountable for this whole newfangled exercise idea.
I'm also going to be a little more realistic to start. Shooting to lose fifty pounds for now. If I can manage that, then maybe I'll rekickstart things and go for that last thirty (although another forty-five would be ideal, but my body hasn't allowed that weight since I was in middle-school, so who are we kidding?).

I'm probably just going to jot down distance for cardio since, well, I'm not ready to go whole hog on the weight machines, although I will be doing the free weights at home, just not keeping track here.

So ok. Here goes. Since I went to the gym yesterday, this is now:

Week One - Day Two

4.19 miles on the old treadmill.

What I'm actually a little more proud of is the drive home. Bear with me.
Today is free taco day at Taco Bell - thanks to Jacoby Ellsbury stealing a base during the World Series.
Today is also crazy cheap hamburgers and cheeseburgers at McDonald's.

I drove past both. I stopped at neither. Thank you very much.
May not sound like a lot to some, but for me, who is made hungry simply by the power of suggestion, it's pretty damn good.

Now that I'm home, showered and chipper, well, I guess it's time for a salad.
*sigh*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home