Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bittersweet

This'll be brief since I really need to lay down.

Red Sox won today, shocking actually, considering that Tavarez was pitching, but it all worked out in the end.
Win for Timlin, save for the Papelbon and there you have it.

Thought things were going to get even better, what with the Yankees down 6-2 in the ninth inning against Cleveland.

Then they were down 6-4.
And then...

Fucking A-Rod.
Can I just tell you how sick I am of this guy? Good god.
He's the devil.

Yet another walk-off home run, at least this was only for three runs, not a grand slam.

Nonetheless, ended my viewing with a bitter taste.

Ok, moving right along.
Yay Sox! Start our series against the Evil Empire tomorrow.
Better be feeling better so I can go to the bar.

Back to bed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home