Friday, April 13, 2007

Lousy Timing

Everything seems to be due this month.
Feeling extra destitute.
Thank goodness for credit cards, even if I'm not paying them off as quickly these days.

Renew license plates - $78
Renew car insurance - $150
Order new city parking sticker - $75
Oil change - $30.

Starting to question the value of owning a car these days. At least that part's paid off.
However, it is a necessary evil, especially given the occasional inconvenient times when I have trouble walking.

Anyway, onto better things, right?
Tonight is the season ending party for my Tuesday night pool league.
I love the people I play with, so I'm looking forward to hanging out with them.
Plus, you know, open bar 8-11, so at least I'll save a little money there.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have a stiff drink for me. I've been craving one, but cannot drink.

4/13/2007 2:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I noticed that the last post sounds funny considering the picture to the right.

Ah, wasting a night with liters of beer at the Hoffbrau Haus....

4/13/2007 2:45 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Count on it.
I promise at least one shot will be dedicated to you, maybe more.

4/13/2007 4:38 PM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Me too? It is now Saturday at 1:19pm...hi Jess! And today, the Sox have a 3:15 afternoon start...but then....(think of the theme to JAWS), duh-duh-duh-duh...the Sunday and Patriot's Day Monday games will be as waterlogged as the Titanic when she went down......95 years today. That's what I wrote about on my blog.
I am and always will be your friend. Why? You're the best! Peter N.

4/14/2007 12:25 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Well, I'm feeling human again, only now, so yes, safe to say I had many drinks in your honor as well Peter.

But for now, I'm just excited that the Sox are on Fox today, and they're actually on regular TV.

4/14/2007 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home